My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Please look a pale pink ginger bloom I posted on my blog today and help me identify which variety of hedychium it is. I bought this at a nursery in New Orleans years ago and they had not labeled it. Except for the color it looks almost like my hedychium coronariums. Thanks so much.
The hedychium looks like H. coronarium 'Elizabeth' to me. I have one I got in a trade last year and she has bloomed once, but not yet this year. I'm still hopeful!
jonpen
debikm
Related Professionals
Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburgh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kennewick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Paducah Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Landscape Contractors · Johnson City Landscape Contractors · Flint Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Architects & Building Designers · Rocky Mount Architects & Building Designers · Cincinnati Architects & Building Designers · San Diego Architects & Building Designers · Lagrange Architects & Building Designers