Software
Houzz Logo Print
lwoody0022

Really like the chairs! Can you tell me where I can purchase these?

14 years ago
PrayerBreakfast · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I am not sure .. You may want to contact the interior designer. Her name is Marcy with MJB Design Group in Fort Lauderdale, florida
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    These are not exactly like the chairs in the photo, but worth considering??? Let me know if you are interested and I can price for you. Many fabrics available, and nail heads. barbaraschaver@furniturelandsouth.com
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hello Barbara, unfortunately I haven't been able to contact the interior designer. I will keep trying and get back to you.
  • 11 years ago

    I think it is the Charles Stewart has the Davos Side Diner.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio