Software
Houzz Logo Print
kanaille

Where did you get that chandelier? It is absolutely gorgeous!

14 years ago
The Modern Glam Project · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    I have 2 of exactly the same if u r interested...
  • 14 years ago
    I am really interested! What's the best way to contact you?
  • 14 years ago
    Where are you located?? there should be a way to communicate not publically on Houzz, no?
  • 14 years ago
    Here is my e-mail: karine_losier@hotmail.com
  • 13 years ago
    I looked on Lamps Plus and can't find it. Do you know if its still available? I love it!!
  • 13 years ago
    i have see it in home depot
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Not at all the same size, quality or overall effect at home depot. If ur still interested, let me know. You'd need to take 2. Not just one. That's the only problem....I have since added fabulous lamp shades. Looks very Ralph Lauren!