Software
Houzz Logo Print
debbs1970

15 years ago
last modified: 15 years ago
Seriously? A pillow on the toilet tank, a candle on the lid and decorator balls in the sink? And, I am all about privacy in the potty but a curtain? There?
Portfolio · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    That's called a set stylist running amok. :)
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you for supporting my opinion. My 7 year old niece appreciates beautiful surroundings like her aunt and the puzzled look on her face was priceless really...I was certain to tell her that was NOT an appropriate decorating idea. Merry Christmas and happy hall decking to all!
  • 13 years ago
    I'm thinking (hoping) the curtains and balls in the sink are only for the picture. I can't imagine them being there all the time.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    This screams form without function with every piece (a.k.a. kitsch). Those balls are completely impractical and will splash water everywhere. The pillow is pointless unless you have a habit of taking hours on the throne. And having to move that candle out of the way every time you feel the urge to pee is beyond idiotic and something that can only be conceived by a woman with too much spare time and a distorted perception of style. I'm not even gonna mention the curtain because it's beyond ridiculous. It's like something out of Phantom of the Opera, only that it's not an opera stage and there is no ghost there aside from the occasional taco poltergeist.