Software
Houzz Logo Print
eglobus

Love the back splash!

14 years ago
What is the name of the tile and where can I get it?
Ontare Residence · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thanks for your question! This backspash is glass.
    I used a combination of an opalescent tile in varying sizes (Casa Dolce Casa, Neutra Vetro Glass Tile, Color: 03 Avorio Lux) with randomly inserted glossy glass tiles in the gray (Walker Zanger Spa Glass, Serenity Gloss Splash Liner). I used that to tie in the soapstone counters and get some added detail in the splash without it getting too busy.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi! Question: avorio lux is color no.2, and silver is color no.3, so is it silver or avorio? Ps I love them both :)
  • 13 years ago
  • 11 years ago
    I really like this tile-granite-wood combo. I have very similarly stained cabinets and floor and dark granite (Volga Blue that reads mostly as black w/silver & green). I've had a heck of a time finding a backsplash that ties the warms and cools together without making the kitchen look even darker… this could be the solution! Are you familiar w/Volga Blue? Do you think this backsplash would work? Also, what is your paint color? It's really lovely with everything else. Thanks so much!