Software
Houzz Logo Print
rg820

Where did you find those beautiful pocket doors?

14 years ago
Master bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the question. I am a second generation master carpenter, my dad and I built the doors, the door frame, transom and associated trim on site. We also built all of the cabinets and the tub front as well on this project. In Fact all of the woodwork and cabinetry on all of our projects on houzz have either been built by my father or myself.
    Thanks
    Josh Varnado
    Owner Greenway Renovations
  • 13 years ago
    Is this job completed? This looks like a pricey job.
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful! Where did you get the etched glass? I'm looking to replace some glass in old vintage pocket doors that I have in my house. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Love the doors.