Software
Houzz Logo Print
ellenadler

the kitchen sink is placed by a corner cabinet how is the cabinet used?

14 years ago
my kitchen is set up the same and I am in the process of remondeling and would like to know how best to use the space.
Beverly Place - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Because we wanted the sink on center with the existing window, we chose to give up access to the corner storage area.
  • 13 years ago
    Which paint did you use for the cabinets and wall? Do you think these colors will match with white counter top and white floor? Thanks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    what is the neutral wall paint color?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you had a door to the left of that sink cabinet, on the other run you could use one of these:

    http://www.houzz.com/projects/59778/LeMans-Blind-Corner-Cabinet
  • 11 years ago

    I am in the process to have a blind cabinet for the sink. The front of the cabinet will be only 24 wide but the sink will be 28-31. I am also trying to have the drainage on the left so I can have space under the sink