Does anyone know the details and methods for sulfuring apples? I was told to peel, slice and put in cloth bag, hang from stick into a barral that has sulfur buring in the bottom and close it up.
That's all I know though. How long does it have to be in there, how much sulfur, what do you do with it afterswards? Can I use a big plastic barrel?
Anyone here know?
THanks!
ksrogers
scummingsOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tacoma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evanston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Rock Hill Landscape Contractors · Champaign Landscape Contractors · Amherst Landscape Contractors · Sioux Falls Landscape Contractors · Janesville Landscape Contractors · Pensacola Home Builders · Valdosta Home Builders · Sedalia Home Builders · Muskegon Home Builders · Canton Home Buildersdigdirt2
ksrogers
Qman62
defetter
User