Software
Houzz Logo Print
pittsville

What brand of windows were used in this house. Thanks.

14 years ago
Coastal Living - Allison Ramsey Architects Holiday House · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The windows are Henselstone. I believe it is a german company. We were very impressed with them and they offered an "in swing" casement model. Let me know what else Allison Ramsey Architects can help with. Thanks
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks so much for the answer.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What size are those windows? They look like 6' wide like the french door. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    They are actually french doors I think you are referring to. We do have hurricane rated french windows that can be as large as 8' tall and 6' wide. Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding windows and doors. My name is Forrest Deleot and I represent Henselstone Window and Door Systems. 843-408-9653 or forrest@henselstone.com
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks Forrest!