Lily 'Durango'
12 years ago
Hi,
This is my first time posting to this forum. I purchased a bag of six 'Lily Durango' bulbs this morning. I understand that Asiatic Lilies are bulbs, while Daylilies are not. When I looked up 'Durango' Lily it says it is a Daylily (according to the AHS Daylily Cultivar Search), but I have a bag of bulbs. I'm already confused.
Is there a way for me to tell if I even have Lily bulbs?
They are Van Zyverden bulbs. I tried going to their website, but it doesn't even list orange Lilies. When I type in 'Durango,' it shows me a picture of a Marigold.
Without opening the bag, this is the best picture I can show you of what's growing inside the bag:
{{gwi:1028938}}
Here's the package. Sorry, I know it's blurry:
{{gwi:1028939}}
Thanks,
Planto

Sponsored
More Discussions
plantomaniac08Original Author
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Leamington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · London Landscape Contractors · Monroe Home Additions · Cherry Hill Home Additions · Charleston Home Additions · Johnson City Home Additions · Janesville Home Additions