I have a block of this, probably Silver King, I love the stuff, not only for it's fine silver color but also it's great uses as a dried flower. My question is, I planted it in a place that is apparently way to fertile for it and it grows up and flops like some addled spider. Does anyone out there ever cut the stuff back for regrowth? If you do does it compromise the hardiness of the plant? This same question also applies to gooseneck loosestrife.
Janet
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
blackswamp_girl
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kansas City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Merced Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Myers Landscape Contractors · McComb Landscape Contractors · Killeen Landscape Contractors · Greenfield Landscape Contractors · Farmington Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg General Contractors · Sioux City General Contractors · Portland General Contractors · Mankato General Contractors · Cleveland General Contractors · Stockton General Contractors