Software
Houzz Logo Print
princesskatja

Rose Hedge Suggestions

18 years ago

I'd love to have some suggestions for a hedge to go along the top of a stone wall bordering our driveway. The bed is about 4' deep and perhaps 30' long. Plenty of sun, decent drainage. I'll put in soakers.

Roses that will be closest to it are white/pink/apricot. There are a couple of red roses across the driveway from the proposed hedge.

I'm thinking white or similar pale shades would be nice. I'd rather avoid the stronger colors - they're in another part of the yard. (I have boring color sense!)

I'm currently intrigued by a found rose called "Linnea's Rose" offered by Rogue Valley Roses. Looks like a contender for size (vigorous) and it's purported to be fragrant and a decent rebloomer.

Any feedback on Linnea's Rose or other good choices appreciated! I'm itching to make a trip to Raft Island Roses.

:)

--Katrina

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals