Software
Houzz Logo Print
misslemonverbena

Best Gardening Books Ever!

19 years ago

In the spirit of April first, which completely got away from me,

I submit these titles:

Manual of Wounded Landscape Plants

The Black and White Daylily Book

Palms for the Antarctic Garden (by homernoy?)

Plants that Merit Little Attention Vol. VIII

Gardening with Pernicious Weeds

Know Your Mealy Bugs

Success with Petunias

A Garden of Nutsedge

Pilfering the Great Gardens of the World

Native Plants You Have No Chance With

Complete Book of Stem Rot

Alpines to Know and Kill

Success with Forcing Cucumbers

What Plant Where Plant How Plant Why Plant When?

Pictorial Guide to the Pond Scums

Orchids for Arrogance and Status

I Needed the Money So I Wrote A Perennial Book

Another Ugly As Sin Ornamental Grass Book

Humor Courtesy of ShadyDeals Nursery

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH