Software
Houzz Logo Print
lostleaf_gw

groundcover annuals

20 years ago

Hi Folks -

Have another question for you. I just had several beds redone and shrubs installed. I want to get some good groundcover in so I don't have to weed so much as the shrubs get bigger. However, buying enough perennials groundcover plants for decent weed control would be quite expensive. It would be nice to plant some kind of annual that will spread well for a cuple years and once the shrubs are bigger start working in the more expensive perennial groundcover. Any idea on annuals that would suit this purpose? I would prefer something that is a little more on the subtle side rather than petunias, but i realize I may not have much choice.

Thanks

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH