Spent the morning reading this forum,in between walking the dogs,and found it very interesting.I normally hang around the Tomato as well as the Beans,Peas & other legumes forums. We are small gardeners living in University Place near Tacoma. Our primary crops are Insuk's Wang Kong runner bean,named after my wife,Adapazari Squash which is a large Hubbard Type Squash from seeds I got from Turkey several years ago. This year we planted 6 Squash seeds and got 6 squash weighing 5-20-22-22-46-54 Lbs each. We seem only to get 1 Squash per plant. The Mrs takes great pride in her Black Potatoes(actually Dark Purple),Yacon and Korean Cucumbers. My obsession are tomatoes,I plant with a theme. This year was Giant Tomatoes. I had 20 plants and did not get one ripe tomato this year. 2008 is my worst year ever.
Wish all a great 2009 season.
Jim
Embothrium
jwr6404Original Author
Related Professionals
Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Glenwood Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Missoula Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Birmingham Landscape Contractors · Middlesboro Landscape Contractors · Dallas Landscape Contractors · Fredericksburg Landscape Contractors · Lawrence Landscape Contractors · Bangor Landscape Contractors · Kalispell Landscape Contractors · Pensacola Architects & Building Designers · Sugar Land Architects & Building Designers · Lawrence Architects & Building Designers · Salem Architects & Building Designersdottyinduncan
jwr6404Original Author