I have an Alice DuPont that I brought inside for the winter. It was about 8-9' tall so I cut it to about 5'. It kept blooming for a short time right after I brought it in but the bloom size was probably only 1/3 the size of normal. It then dropped all it's blooms and leaves. Not knowing whether I was supposed to water it or not, I've been keeping the soil moist. Now it is putting on a bunch of new growth but the new growth is covered with what I'm assuming is white flies.
Since I am new to mandevillas and wintering inside and based on the above descriptions, can anyone advise me on the proper care and also what to use on the pests that is pomeranian proof? This thing was drop dead gorgeous and climbing over the top of my white wisteria above my pondside pergola and I don't want to lose it.
Any help would be muchly appreciated!
hemnancy
flowerthyme
Related Professionals
Rocky Mount Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskogee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edmonton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cowansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabeth City Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Hudson Landscape Contractors · Springfield Architects & Building Designers · Plymouth Architects & Building Designers · Brainerd Architects & Building Designers · Albany Architects & Building Designers · Eau Claire Architects & Building Designers