Software
Houzz Logo Print
rebeccalu55

great kitchen!

14 years ago
how wide is the hood- is it 36"? what is the countertop material? love the whole look!
Victorian Kitchen Renovations and Alterations · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    Hi, thanks for all your complements on our kitchen - we love it too!! The hood is 36 inches and the countertop is granite called antique brown. It really looks black but has a brown undertone which softens it a bit.
  • 14 years ago
    thanks for the info! i am getting the same GE Cafe range, but was planning to get a ventahood pro style 30" hood with 900 cfm. do you recommend going wider on the hood?
  • 14 years ago
    Hmmm, I'm not the designer here. I really take no credit for any of it. Maybe my architect will chime in. Oh, I bought the towel hanging on the oven :)
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me where I might be able to find these pendants?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    sorry for the delayed/no response. ...guessing you have moved on