Software
Houzz Logo Print
realeyes

Need Help with Bonus Room

14 years ago
We are going to paint this room, which is a hot mess. Things that have to stay: rowing machine, elliptical, daybed, two of the three book cases, and TV. I'd love to keep the roll top and credenza, but they can go (I have a smaller version of the desk in the basement & could bring that up). I have attached photos. Dimensions are:

Looking at Glass Door Wall 52", 39" door frame, 70" 39" door frame, 42.5" Wall
Wall with one Window: 41.5" (closest to TV) 38", 38" window frame, 34.5" Wall - this corners with a 12" wall

BookCase/Credenza Wall: 14.75" + 103" of Bookcases + 95.5" to double window wall.

Double Window Wall: 29.25" + 71.5" Window + 26" for total of 10'11"
Roll Top Wall: 10'7"

So, the smaller 'room' with the desk and credenza is about 10'7" x 10'11"

The larger portion of the room is about 20'1" x 16'5".

The entire room is over a 3 car garage + laundry room.

I would love for it's "purpose" to be for exercise, occasional guests, place for my files, books, computer use, and the TV.

Please help. I feel like it's a basement on the second floor and I want to LOVE this room! Thank you in advance for any/all advice!

Comments (3)