Software
Houzz Logo Print
noplantwiz

Gnats around house plants

12 years ago

I have some kind of gnats flying around my house and plants. I had read about them probably being fungus gnats and to use apple cider vinegar around or to add sand to top of plants Also to spray with like soapy water. Like DISH SOAP DETERGENT WATER??. I also read about getting rid of water that is around. My question is I have a few plants that I have read need extra humidity around them so to set them on trays of gravel and water so I had done this to add some of them. But now how do you treat for the gnats and give the some plants the extra moisture they need if the moisture adds gnats?? Also does it matter if the gnats are fruit flies or fungus gnats when trying to get rid of them?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting