Software
Houzz Logo Print
renee17_gw

Aphids on Petunias

16 years ago

I live in an apartment, and on my balcony I have a container of herbs (dill, parsley, basil, thyme, garlic chives), a container of mint, a hanging basket of begonias, and a hanging basket of petunias. Everything is doing fine, except for my petunias which are being attacked by aphids. In an effort to be organic, I first tried insecticidal soap. It did absolutely nothing (other than make the flowers look as though I had bleached them). Next I tried Sevin. At first it looked as though it had killed most of them and I was left with tons of flattened, dead aphids stuck to my leaves. It's been about a little over a week, and the aphids are now back in full force. How do I get rid of these things?

Image link:

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County