Software
Houzz Logo Print
sabeck2

where is the ottoman from?

14 years ago
Michigan Summer Home · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi villagepeople & sabeck, thank you for your interest in this room! The wall art are vintage travel posters and the ottoman was custom fabricated for our client.
  • 13 years ago
    where do the red/turquoise pillows come from?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi bigwhitehapydog, thank you for your interest in our project! The pillow fabric is from Brunschwig and Fils.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much!
  • 11 years ago
    Dear Tom, I have to say this room is so beautiful. I have a sage green couch and I am trying to find a color palate to fit in my room. could you please tell me the size of the prints. I am going to try and copy your work for my living room. Thank you for the ideas!