Software
Houzz Logo Print
sphinx_face

Laurel alternatives.

12 years ago

Soooooo.... We wanted a green fence, since we live along a busy street and figured it could be higher and denser to block out the noise, English laurel is sortof a noobs go to isn't it? I think I've decided the problems are just too numerous to deal with, mold, wasps, tent caterpillars, weevils, fungal leaf spot/blight, the leaves are just sad, the flowers are sad, the deer are eatting them... I mean really! Can I get some ideas for alternatives? My fiance for some reason believes they are worth saving despite all these problems but we have so many other things in our garden to worry about, I would rather get something that's easier to grow and less attractive to bugs...!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio