Most of my tomatoes have these holes on them just as they begin to ripen. Ive done some Googling and believe it is from tomato pin worms? I havent seen any actual worms just the end result. I guess I'm looking for confirmation or correction before I begin trying to to find a solution. Any comments, suggestions, encouragement or questions would be welcomed and appreciated. Thanks
susanzone5 (NY)
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sebring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Alexandria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lewiston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sheboygan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Myrtle Beach Landscape Contractors · San Diego Landscape Contractors · Eugene Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Kitchen Remodelers · Columbia Kitchen Remodelers · Vicksburg Kitchen Remodelers · Gloucester Kitchen Remodelers · Phoenix Kitchen Remodelers · Fort Collins Kitchen Remodelers