Software
Houzz Logo Print
tashhchilli

Is this bug-related? :(

12 years ago

Hay! I'm brand new to this website, so I hope I'm getting this right.

This is my bean plant (I don't know what type of bean yet, I just found it in the fridge so I planted it, beans aren't my forte).
Recently I've been noticing these markings on the leaves and I can't work out what's wrong with it, it doesn't seem to be affecting the actual plant too much but I'm worried it might contagious?

In case the picture didn't upload they're just small yellowish holes in the leaves, but not the type of holes that I usually see left by caterpillars or slugs etc. I've checked the plant thoroughly and can see no signs of creatures, I thought it might be Thrips, but the holes look bigger and less frequent.

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Comments (5)