Software
Houzz Logo Print
sureshot002

Chamomile problems

12 years ago

Hello all,

I have a Roman Chamomile plant that I have been growing indoors for about six months. About a month ago I started another plant from a cutting off the main plant. Up until the past few days this cutting was doing great and has started to fill out its container ( 9" wide pot, about 11" deep), but now the tips of the leaves are turning bright yellow, with some of them wilting and dying/drying out.

I have been watering once a week and it seems to be fairly dried out by the next watering. Two weeks ago I used a quarter strength nutrient solution mixed with the water and there were no signs of burn within the days after so I don't think its nute burn. I have the plant under a 125w CFL which was keeping all my other plants happy, and the light is about 3" from the top of the leaves.

I have attached a picture of the plant to show whats going on.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio