Software
Houzz Logo Print
angt29

Autumn Fire Sedum Disease

I got a very small autumn fire sedum earlier this year at a local nursery. At some point, perhaps so small when I bought it, I noticed that the leaves were developing some disease. I have picked off some of the worst leaves, but there are only three small stems, so I haven't wanted to be too aggressive. It is spreading, though, but slowly. Any ideas what this is? At first I thought it was powdery mildew, but now I don't think so. I think the white I was seeing is just water drying on the leaves. Rust? And, what can I do to treat whatever it is? This is well segregated from any other sedums I have in my yard, and they are showing no signs of any disease, though we have had a lot of rain this year. Thanks.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!