Good afternoon everyone! I was growing tomato plants this days and a new unknown white pest go onto my plants. They are really annoying. Once infected, the leaves will first curl and turn yellow then Brown and dies off. The branches will soon turn yellow then Brown and it withers off. Baking soda doesn't seems to be working . Soapy water failed too. What is this pest?can anyone give me ideas on how to destroy them? I recently bought a chemical insecticide. I think I sprayed too much. The leaves immediately turned Brown and dies off.. I am really hopeless now. Can anybody help? All my seedlings are killed because white stuff got onto them. What I know right now about this disaster is that... it sucks off nutrients from the plants and thus it block the growth of the plant.... thanks!!!!
This pest can move! And I am sure it can fly too. I did saw some spider webs around though. I will be posting pictures of my insecticide used and the leaves symptoms. Thanks everyone!!!!
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spokane Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pensacola Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Danville Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Lancaster Landscape Contractors · Merced Landscape Contractors · Kalispell Landscape Contractors · Ogden Landscape Contractors · Olympia Landscape Contractors · New Orleans Kitchen Remodelers · Hilton Head Island Kitchen Remodelers · Odessa Kitchen RemodelersyongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
jean001a
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
jean001a
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
yongyaoOriginal Author
yongyaoOriginal Author
jean001a
yongyaoOriginal Author