Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barb13_gw

what a difference a couple of months make.

barb13_gw
10 years ago

Here is the new picture of my backyard a few of my favorite. Hope you enjoy, Barb

Comments (9)

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another picture.

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here is a picture of a Paul Weissich, I was so happy to get it many years ago but it seem like it would never bloom so I started two more with cuttings from the first one I got. Last year the big one bloomed for the first time and this year one of the cuttings I took also decided to bloom. It is one of my favorites.

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here is a Puu Kalea, sure hope I spelled it right. Love the colors.

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Beautiful Barb!! You are correct Paul Weissich is gorgeous. I love the colors.

Thank you for sharing.

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    10 years ago

Great job. I hope the pool opens soon.

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. The pool has come to the time that it either has to be replastic or filled in and after talking we have decide to have it filled in sometime this year so next year I will really have a lot of room for my plants. I am looking forward to more room but not the pain of getting someone to do the work.

• toomanydogs
    10 years ago

Barb, we took out a large long defunct inground pool in order to have more room for plumerias. We found a great pool removal company on Angie's List in Orange County. Not cheap but everything went perfectly and they were done on schedule. Now we have the room for a shade structure and a green house for next winter!

• kasiec
    10 years ago

Absolutely beautiful Barb! It has been so hot for us human, but boy the plumies sure loves the heat. I love`your set up around the swimming pool too, every thing is so nice and tidy.

Kasie

• barb13_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Toomanydogs, If you remember the name of the company could you please let me know. Thanks, Barb

p.s. I need a idea of what it will cost because I am saving as fast as I can. Sure could use the room.