alwaysagarden

primrose1x3

alwaysagarden

primrose1x3 sent me a very large assortment of seeds in the Theme Garden Swap.. wow!! I am so excited to start planting them in Spring, thank you!!!

Cindy

• poisondartfrog

Karen sent me an amazing number of seeds in the Theme Garden Swap. She is extraordinarily generous with her seeds and her knowledge.
    Alana

• smitties

Thank you for the beautiful card containing seeds in our SSS.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}

Karen sent me a nice card and seeds in the secret santa swap.

Thanks Karen!

• ruthz

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3

Thank you everyone; it's been so much fun getting to know you and swapping seeds with similarly flower-aholic souls,

• jas_il

Karen sent me an amazing number of seed packs in the Secret santa swap. She is very generous. Thanks Karen.

• poisondartfrog

Karen sent wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. She knows what I like and what I'm going to like once I see it; a kind and generous friend and swap partner.

• smitties

Thank you Karen for the great selection of seeds you sent to me in the SSS. Your card was beautiful too. Margo

• mrs.b_in_wy

I'm completely overwhelmed as I look at the wonderful seeds Karen sent me in the 2015 SSS. Acer palmatum v. dissectum 'Crimson Queen,' Zinnia x marylandica 'Zahara' and Dahlia 'Sunny Reggae.' Thank you so very, very much!

• heavenlyfarm

Sent me an amazing card with tons of great seeds in the secret santa swap this year! Very generous and kind trader! :) Thank you!

~michael

• ruby_dog_gw

Thank you Karen for the pretty card and seeds of Dianthus, Dahlia and Centratherum that I received in the 2015 secret santa swap! I will be planting all of these in my garden. Merry Christmas to you!

• tessie83856

Karen sent a cute polar bear card with seeds of Black Swan poppies, Calendula, Basil, and Portulaca that was on my SSS 2015 wish list. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska

In the SSS 2015 she sent me Black Swan Poppies, Black and White Minstrels Dianthus, Zahara Zinnia and Black Prince Snapdragon. Oh...the anticipation could kill me (but what a way to go)! So wonderful to swap seeds. Thank you.

• roper2008

Thank you Karen for the card and seeds for the 2015 SSS.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}

I'm surprised to see that Karen doesn't have loads of positive reviews. She is always so generous and kind. Thank you Karen for my secret santa seeds.

• Melinda Hagen

Wonderful card and seeds from Karen in the 2018 SSS!! And nicer even, is she didn't have to send to me, but chose to do so! All packed nicely and I am thrilled with the selection!!