Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeanne_6oh

wildflowerman_2000

jeanne
14 years ago

Mark was a pleasure to trade with. There was excellent communication, very generous quantities of seeds were well packaged, clearly labeled and mailed promptly. Nice bonus. I would definitely trade with him again.

Jeanne

Comments (10)

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    14 years ago

I would agree wholeheartedly!

Mark is a top notch plantsman and trader. Generous, knowledgeable, prompt and an exceptional inventory of goodies to choose from!

Squrls

• debi
    14 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Mark. I WOULD not hesitate to trade with him again. Excellent, communication, marking of seeds. A+++
    Debi

• bigred
    14 years ago

Just received my second trade from Mark and ...OH WOW! Thousands of seeds per package,even some little plantlets and very fast to send. If you don't trade with Mark your missing out.

Peggy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by cheffie521 7 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 17, 10 at 14:46

Very courteous and fast trade on very high quality pawpaw seeds and peanuts! He shipped them carefully and labeled them both common and botanical names and year. Would most certainly trade with him again!!! Thank you!

(copied from another thread)

• brenda_near_eno
    14 years ago

Great seeds, sent very promptly, and extremely generous amounts. Thanks so much!

• ryan_tree
    14 years ago

Mark was wonderful to trade with. He sent me a large amount of seeds and seedlings, all packed very well. I hope to trade with him again sometime. Thank you!

• gardenbench
    14 years ago

Even though he knew I couldn't send my side for some time yet, Mark sent me the plants earlier than we had first agreed on just so that I could enjoy them bloom! So thoughtful of him and the plants were very large and healthy. Communication was great, shipping was fast, packaging was excellent. I am very impressed and sincerely hope that he will be just as pleased with my plants when I send them. Thanks a lot Mark!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    9 years ago

Posted by cottonwood468 none (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 6, 14 at 14:32

This kind soul distributed Redwing milkweed seeds donated by another party. The offer was on the milkweed thread and the donated seed split up into our SASEs and quickly sent back out.

I am very pleased to have received some. Hope it thrives and I can share some in the future. If you are trying to help Monarchs, it helps to plant different species and this one looks like a winner.

(copied from another thread)

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Mark generously shared his stash of rare Asclepias variegata seeds with me for postage. The seeds arrived in perfect condition in a timely manner. Hopefully I'll be able to "pass it forward'' to others next year. Thank you, Mark!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Mark sent me some wonderful Asclepias seeds for Sase. Even though he had a lot of people wanting them, he took the time to share@! Thank you so much! Melinda

Sponsored