Software
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

Arragement Schedule Questions

14 years ago

Through some interesting developments in our rose society I am putting together the arrangement schedule for our spring rose show. I've never done any kind of schedule, let alone an arrangements one, before. I want to keep it as simple as possible because it's not known if or how many people will be interested in entering at this time and I don't want a string of empty niches come show day.

That said, I have come up with my theme for the section and some different titles for classes. The problem is that my theme doesn't readily lend itself to any oriental designs. Is it mandatory to have oriental classes? Or can I just have traditional and modern classes? And are there rules about how many classes there need to be in this section? At this time I'm thinking just one class for traditional and one for modern in both standard size and miniatures for a total of 4 classes. Do I need to do more than that?

Any help or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio