Software
Houzz Logo Print
snagy

15 years ago
I love the red wall. Could anyone tell me please what is it made of, is it possible to replicate it. It is fabulous.
Miami Beach - Apartment by PepeCalderindesign - Miami interior designers -Modern · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Hello
    The wall is made out of color glass .and I'm sure a talented
    Glass company can make it for you
  • 15 years ago
    I love that design too. I wanna replicate it somehow but i think it would be easier to make it with Plexiglass. Rona, home depot or home hardware or lowes should have the material needed. I just need to know how to assemble the pieces once they are cut to size. If anyone could help with that, it would be wonderful
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    you just glue them with clear sylicone
  • 13 years ago
    Shanny, have you got a chance to look at the material at Home Depot or Lowes?
  • 13 years ago
    Love it
    Is the wall painted red with solid red tiles stuck on and glass tile accents?
  • 12 years ago
    What glass was used to make the wall and what color. I am trying to replicate it in my apartment.