Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
godsgardener

markcase1964

godsgardener
15 years ago

Mark sent me gourd seeds and a card for the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks for sharing Mark!

Deb

Comments (12)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I received Purple Datura seeds from Mark in the Secret Santa Swap, nicely packaged in a beautiful card. Thanks Mark.

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Mark sent me a lovely card with purple Datura seeds inside for the Secret Santa Card Swap. Thank you Mark!
    Alana

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Mark sent the most amazing Christmas Card and one of my most wanted seeds along with it in the Secret Santa Seed swap, I surely look forward to trading with him in the next growing seasons.
    :) Fran

• threas
    15 years ago

I received a beautiful card and Purple Datura Seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Mark!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by garden4god 5a/b (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 23, 09 at 17:35

he is a good trader and his card was very funny his package got here pretty quick.

copied from another thread

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Just finished participating in the MNF 'cut that out' swap that Mark hosted and I have to sing his praises! It was a great new idea for a swap and he did a really wonderful job hosting it! I know there was tons of work involved so he really went the "extra mile"!
    Thanks again Mark!

Joan

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Mark hosted the "cut it out swap" and did an incredible job. It was a huge swap of plants and cuttings. He put in a lot of time and energy to pull off such a great swap. Thanks Mark, Kim

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a great swap Mark hosted!!! I have a jungle of wonderful cuttings from the "Cut That Out" swap! Mark was amazing with how quickly he got everything put together for everyone and out to us. What a great learning exerience as well! Thanks so much Mark and I do hope you aren't too exhausted to host another :) Already looking to see what I can send in lol.

• jdkind
    15 years ago

I swapped with Mark in the april fools day swap and o my what a great box! I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    Thanks Mark
    Joseph

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

Just finished the MFN May swap with Mark. He is a terrific swap partner. He's very considerate and goes above and beyond in the swaps. Everything arrived in great shape and he sent a wide variety of things. Thanks!

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Mark has sent to me in a few different times. he has been very awesome! very generous! very fast,and very friendly. I would trade with Mark in a heart beat! i really enjoyed talking back and forth to see what all we could swap, **grin** THAT was fun!! Yes, i'd totally recommend trading with him again!! **big smile** ~Medo

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

I received a great box from Mark in the June MNF swap. He sent nice plants & lots of goodies.
    Great guy all around!