On a more pleasant subject --
I just got my very first brugs in the mail today. I'm very pleased -- these are BIG "baby" plants, each at least a foot tall. Two are variegated -- B. 'Sunset' -- and two are not -- B. 'Creamsicle'.
Now, as I mentioned, I've never grown brugs before. I think I know the basics -- lots of fertility, lots of water. But I have questions about the particulars, like: how much do they insist on drainage? Will the variegated one tend to burn in full TN sun? And things like that. Any input would be welcomed!
TnShadyLady
amazondocOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Killeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kennewick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mountain Home Landscape Contractors · Houma Landscape Contractors · Austin Landscape Contractors · Parkersburg Landscape Contractors · Pittsfield Landscape Contractors · Show Low Landscape Contractors · Kahului Landscape Contractors · Brunswick Home Additions · Nashville Home Additions · Bridgeport Home Additions · Durango Home AdditionsamazondocOriginal Author
TnShadyLady
amazondocOriginal Author
landrover
TnShadyLady
MEL_TN
TnShadyLady
SmokyMist
TnShadyLady
amazondocOriginal Author
MEL_TN
TnShadyLady
cannahavana
TnShadyLady
SmokyMist
MEL_TN
TnShadyLady
amazondocOriginal Author
SmokyMist
gailee
brandon7 TN_zone7
gailee
tngreenthumb