Software
Houzz Logo Print
katzswoman

rebuilding a garden

20 years ago

I have inherited a home that needs some help. My son's great grandmother went to a nursing home over 5 years ago and I now live in her house. My former father in law got tired of some of her flower beds and just round them up.

I used to love to stroll through her gardens with her and everything on the north side of the house is gone.

I am a single mom, just recently unemployed. was laid off so i don't have the money i want to put into this project but have not lost hope, since my great-grandmother built her garden around what is known as a friendship garden. I have plenty of hostas to give or tiger lilies. Are tigers considered day lilys???? If you want daffodils I have lots...... I live in Brighton Tn, and you could come dig til your hearts content.

have new tomatoes from seed and will be glad to share...have basil coming up too.....

My only problem is my gardinias, They are about 8 ft tall and have a desease that I can't control they are about 4 feet wide and I dont know what to do with them. Can I cut them back now or do I have to wait till they bloom???? The tips are getting yellow leaves and then black and dying out. can I cut them back now or do i have to wait?

Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks Martha

Comment (1)

Sponsored