Software
Houzz Logo Print
denicarter

15 years ago
What is the brand and paint name of this red door?
It's The Little Things That Make A House A Home · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    I love this idea! The red paint is similar to Mediterranean Spice 1337 by Benjamin Moore. You should also visit It's The Little Things Blog and leave a comment/question: http://itsthelittlethingsthatmakeahouseahome.blogspot.com/2009/02/house-numbers.html
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    porterdesigns - Thanks for posting the link to my blog! I appreciate it!

    denicarter - The color is "Cherry Tree" #ECC-32-3 by Behr. Hope that helps!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    Uppercase Living (UL) sells vinyl for your walls very similar to this and it looks as though it was painted. You can design your own as they have over 50 fonts & colors and a huge selection of UL designs & embellishments that will transform your space! (see example below) To check-out our catalogs: http://jeand.uppercaseliving.net
  • 8 years ago

    how tall are the numbers? in inches please? thanks!


  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hi Catherine! This is not my photo but the center space on a door is typically about 6 inches in height. I have designed several vinyl house numbers for customers and I usually go with 5 inch numbers. It also depends on the width of your door, the house number and the font. If you need more help: jean928@verizon.net