Software
Houzz Logo Print
krikit_gw

A Thank You to Ann

21 years ago

Wanted to say a special "Thank You" for opening your garden and your home to all of us. It was a wonderful day for us walking about the garden, and ..... of course eating. The chili was esp. delish. Sorry we had to leave without saying goodbye - we had already walked about quite a bit and Mom was needing to go. Didn't want to take you away from your out of state guests. Not only is your garden fabulous, but so is your home. I would be very interested to know the name of the rose on the fence bordering the hay field. I think it was listed as a hybrid multiflora (I think) and the name was like an abbreviation of 3 letters. It was smothered in small purplish, lightly fragrant blooms. Also, does that one re-bloom? And one other thing, is it normal for Lilian Austin to get so big? I thought it was listed at 3' - 4'? After seeing yours, I'm thinking I will need to move mine.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner