Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowersandbirds4ever

UPDATE: Looking for jenntongrows

Jen your player still hs not got your package in the easter swap-I have sent you several email's threw gw site and regular email please get a hold of me your your partner

Comments (28)

• marozeckinj
    17 years ago

please get a hold of me also as we still don't have confirmation that you have Shelby's address for the Kids Swap

• amyinms
    17 years ago

I seen a post on the seed exchange conversation side that someone has been trying to contact her since the 5th

Amy in MS

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Jenn,
    I need you to get in contact with me too. It's concerning the "Craft Box Swap." Please let me know when your box will be mailed out.

Deb

• galium
    17 years ago

Jennifer is the Container Gardening Swap still on???
    Mariann

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

still no response-she never sent easter swap package to her partner.I have emailed her-posted on her thread.she chooses not to respond-I really feel this is not right.I do see several posts from her.reguarding swaps in RR's and posts on plant trading,She joined the easter swap-still to this day her partner got nothing!

• galium
    17 years ago

Jen hasn't responded to anything, that I know of, for about 2 weeks. I hope nothing happened to her.

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

I sent her an sase that had over 50 plus packs of seeds in it. I have emailed numerous times to see if she ever rec'd and have not heard a word as to whether she rec'd it or not. I know that she posted for many of the things I sent her after she should have gotten it, but still no response from her.

• poisondartfrog
    17 years ago

I was working on a trade with Jenn when she seemed to drop off the edge of the world. I searched her GW activity and the last time she was active was April 3 when she responded to someone's trade post. Questions: Did she miss any RR deadlines prior to April 3? Was there anything she was obligated to ship prior to that date that she did not but continued to post or was she current up to April 3? That might help determine whether she dropped off on purpose, or if there is something terribly wrong. I certainly hope she is okay.

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Seems that Jen has had some sort of misfortune as this is so sudden.
    What obligations are outstanding so we can get them covered for her????
    Please post here or contact me.
    Looks like these things are pending:
    Easter Swap
    Kids swap
    craft box
    Container Swap
    Does someone want to volunteer to co-ordinate the container swap or just let it go until next year??

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

I can coordinate the containter swap. Just let me know!

Paula

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Paula, thanks a bunch. Want to just add a post onto the Container swap thread?
    I'll cover the kid swap. I contacted Melissa and Michelle
    BB

• angelsee
    17 years ago

I can cover the easter swap for her~i pray she/her family is ok~~Rosie contact me.

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Beth, et al;
    I have been without power since 10 am yesterday. Not too much fun but I survived. If there is anything still outstanding you need help with, let me know. diene

• poisondartfrog
    17 years ago

If anyone needs help with anything let me know and I will be happy to pitch in.
    Alana

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

It is super to see everyone pitching in like this. Whatever other worries Jen has to deal with, at least GW will not need to be among of them.
    Angelsee have you heard from Rosie yet?
    What about the craft swap? I'm as crafty as 10 left thumbs so that will need to be someone else's baby. LOL
    Deb is that still outstanding?
    Jen, Sure hope things are getting settled again and hope you can let us know soon that all is well.

• galium
    17 years ago

Jen is also a member of Hortiholics Anonymous. I asked Tina to email her and she never received a reply. Her last email was undeliverable. I'm going to post on our Thread that she is MIA. I always worry when something like this happens.

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello All;
    I will contact Deb and see if I can help with the craft swap. I hope she is okay. Life does put some challenges in peoples way. diene

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Beth,
    I was giving Jenn a little more time to contact me before I dropped her from the swap. The "Craft box swap" should of went out on the 16th. For the swap I'm Jenn's sending partner. Jenn never sent me any personal info throughout the entire swap. So I don't even have an address where to send the package. Jenn was then in return to send a package to Heather by the 16th, swap deadline.

I'm not sure if it would just be easier to drop Jenn from this one swap and send Jenn's package out to Heather myself? All the items have to be handmade. And atleast 5-6 items must be sent. What should I do?

Deb

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Deb;
    My vote is to send the box to Heather and a note to Jenn (do you have her address?) I might. I think Jen is really busy with something important and while she would appreciate the note, she probably will not care about the box. It also will probably make her feel better to know that Heather is not going to be disappointed.
    That is my two cents. diene

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Diene,
    I don't have Jenn's address. Please send it to me. Your comments/idea sound perfect. I'll send Jenn a letter, and Heather Jenn's box.

Thanks!

Deb

• angelsee
    17 years ago

Hi Beth! No~i haven't heard from Rosie yet~but as soon as i do~it will be out in the mail..I pray Jen/family is ok~~my Mom almost died about 2 weeks ago~and we just dropped everything~nothing is more important than family~nothing...

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Deb,I agree with Diene. That sounds like a good way to settle that swap and be fair to the players. Good that she was your partner and you can just switch the box to Jen's partner.
    The chain of events make it pretty obvious that she is in the midst of some sort of crisis and was NOT just choosing not to respond or trying to rip anybody off.
    OK now Rosie, Please let us know the status of Jen's participation in your swap. So that can get resolved too.
    I want things to be OK for Jen so she can come back when she is able to without any loose ends. Looks like everyone else feels that way too and it makes me feel good to be part of this great group of gardeners
    Thanks everyone. You have another reason to smile today and we can all pray that Jen and her family are OK.

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Everyone;
    I e-mailed nyvoice99 who was the person I believe waiting for Jen's box and asked that she read this thread and contact someone to get a replacement box. That should settle everything outstanding. I will find someone to take over her princess group until she returns. have a great week. diene

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    Sorry, GW E-mail does not work, never got an E-mail, but did read this thread, I have no clue whom I am supposed to contact. I sure hope Jenn is OK, does anyone have her contact info? I think someone should give her a call & make sure she is OK, if you have a name & a state all you have to do is look up her number if no one has it, JM$0.02:)Anita

• angelsee
    17 years ago

Hi All~~Anita~NY Voices your Easter Box is on it's way! Hope you enjoy! (got your addy from Beth B) D/C 0306 0320 0001 6663 9917

• marozeckinj
    17 years ago

Thank you Beth for taking care of all of this. My daughter was the one who didn't get her kids swap box. I explained to her what was going on and that someone very nice was going to be sending her a box. Not sure she gets it, but she is thrilled none the less. Thanks to all of the great ladies here who have taken over the sending of items due. I sure hope Jenn is ok. If anyone is clever and reads her profile you can google and end up with a cell phone number. Not sure I am comfortable calling the number, maybe one of you knows her better. Thank you again all!

Melissa

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Melissa;
    I also had the information to contact her but thought not. If she has a legitimate reason for going missing, she will return to explain. If she does not, I would prefer not to confront that. So I will not be calling. Others may feel differently but we all know that when we agree to trade, get in a swap, whatever that we are trusting the integrity of the person we are dealing with. There is no point in chasing someone without that integrity. Just my two cents. diene

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi all sorry I have been off for a while easter swap is taken care off I have jens number when she emailed me-for being in my swap she sent it anyone want it???
    I am kinda confused she said when she signed up she had a different log in name cause old one didnt allow her to be here on gw.so she changed it to sign on gw when she first wanted to join my easter swap-if anyone needs any of jens info please contact me.thanks rosie