Software
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfield_gw

Quick growing annuals for Nashville Aug

21 years ago

This may be a contradiction in terms but I need some pretty annuals that will grow in August under a small maple tree in the front yard of our Nashville house that faces west. It gets pretty good sun and the soil is pretty bad. I put in some volunteer Lady in Red salvias and they are pitiful. I want the yard to look pretty for renting purposes and need annuals as our tenants tend to pull out perennials I plant. Any suggestions for something that can take Aug heat - and where I can get them in Nashville - AND hopefully CHEAP things! I would also be willing to buy some soil amendments but short-term - what?

Thanks,

Karen

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting