Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bihai

HAVE: Plumeria Princess Victoria

bihai
16 years ago

While moving a pot of this I accidentally knocked off about a 15" cutting. Its scarred over and ready to root. Email me if interested. No trades to CA, LA, TX, HI, or AZ

Comments (7)

• lindamcgoo
    16 years ago

I have 1 plant of(hoya bilobata hoya carnosa)
    I could trade a cutting from has some roots on it
    lindamcgoo
    Linda

• bihai
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks, but that's an extremely common Home Depot hoya you have, runs about $8.99 for a full basket. I could get a whole plant any time I wanted a new carnosa. Looking for something a bit more unusual.

• moonrays101
    16 years ago

I sent you an email the day you posted this.....I have a gorgeous Coral Pink brugmansia well rooted I would trade you for.
    Send me an emai and I can send you a picture. gperry101@yahoo.com

• tamixwp
    16 years ago

I have several Named Plumerias but I live in Texas. Can't understand why you won't trade cuttings with someone in Texas.

Tami

• bihai
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Tami,
    I'd be happy to trade cuttings with people in Texas as long as its legal.
    The Texas Department of Agriculture rewrote all of its plant importation regulations in June 2005. The way the law reads now, it states:
    "...all plant products shipped from other states MUST be accompanied with a valid certificate of inspection..."

This includes cuttings,and any plant part capable of growth and propogation.

The law used to indicate that only certain things required inspection, and if I recall, aquctic plants like water lilies and stuff like cuttings were exempt. Apparently now, nothing is exempt.

If you would like to call or email your Texas director and ask, and if they say no problem, certainly I'd consider a trade with you. I just don't want to get busted for a 3rd degree felony.

The man to talk to in Texas is:
    Awinash Bhatkar
    his phone number is 512-463-5025
    his email is
    awinash.bhatkar@agrstate.tx.us

• coffeemom
    16 years ago

Did you trade your Princess away? I have fresh telosma cordata seeds.
    Kristi/coffeemom
    sjkdavis at bellsouth dot net

• malinis
    16 years ago

Hello coffee mom
    i am interested in telosoma cordata plant. I was wondering if you have some seeds to spare. I would love to grow this vine. If you find time, please reply. Thanks for your time. Malini

tomalini@gmail.com

Sponsored