Software
Houzz Logo Print
big_orange_vol

Nandinas

20 years ago

I've got a dozen Nandinas that are anywhere from 6" to 18" and four that are about 3' to bring to the Swap. I hope that somebody wants to give them a good home because I'm not bringing them back with me. Any takers?

Comments (8)

  • 20 years ago

    Hi BOV,
    I sure could use at least part of the nandina's. Can you look at my member page and see what you might like in return??
    Let me know and by the way, I've sent you a couple of emails---did you receive them???? I'm not positive your addy was correct in my address book.
    Marianne

  • 20 years ago

    Marianne, my email is jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net so if you sent it to the old BigOrange......com I didn't get it. You know that I'm all over the Cannas, anything other than red or yellow.

  • 20 years ago

    Jeff -- I never did hear back from you either, so I'm putting your name on 'Luna Red' hibiscus (hardy), 'Luna White' hibiscus (hardy), 'Maple Sugar' hibiscus (tropical), and one of the 'Tropicanna' cannas I'm bringing. I you don't want em, give em to someone else! ;-)

  • 20 years ago

    I can use those 3-footers. Any particular plant you're hoping for at the swap? I'll try to get it for ya. Or how about a catalpa tree for those nandinas? :)

    Marty

  • 20 years ago

    Doc thanks for the hardy Hibiscus but the tropical ain't gonna make it. We had five that I actually brought inside last year that never made it. I'd hate to kill something that someone else could save. The Cannas will be cool!

    That would be great Marty! We need those worms!!!!
    Actually I cut down the Daturas last night and found that we have six or seven of the three footers.

  • 20 years ago

    Hi BOV,
    If Marty doesn't need all of the 3' er's, could you tag the other big ones for me?? Did you get a chance to take a look at my trade sheet to see what you might like for them in return?
    Marianne

  • 20 years ago

    Hey BOV, are these the little ones I sent you? HA! I had hoped that they would do well for you. Wish I could make it to the swap, I'd move in on some of your trading action here. LOL I'm envious of you guys and even though I've never met you I enjoy 'lurking' here on the garden web with you. I'll be hoping for a beautiful day for you all.

    Frances

  • 20 years ago

    Yes Frances they are! They've gotten so big and thick that I had to thin them out. I had no idea that all of those would take. I figured I'd be lucky if half of them made it, especially with me tending to them. I'm trying to root some cuttings off of them too. Thanks a bunch.

    And why can't you make it to the Swap?
    Oh and Happy Belated Birthday by the way.

    Jeff

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert