Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjdavis1125

Can you tell me what manufacturer made the pendant lights?

13 years ago
Please tell me who makes the pendants?
Dark mixed wood custom cabinets · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know who makes pendants too please! Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Anyone know where I could find something similar?
  • 13 years ago
    Did anyone geta response about the pendant lights? I like them too and would love to know how to get them?
  • 13 years ago
    I never received a response. I have searched high and low for the pendants...no luck. Sorry!
  • 13 years ago
    I too have searched high & low but can not locate them. Will continue to search... Love them
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I can make them without the curvature if you are interested.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert