Well, the tree butchers have been by (electric co) and topped two pine trees. They now look rediculous. However,they still afford some privacy-well, for now anyway. I am thinking of training a honeysuckle up into them, to eventually "replace" them, since the bottoms were pretty dead as it was, and now having been topped, I imagine they will eventually rot from the top down should they get an infection. Will mandrin do well at this? Major wheeler won't get tall enough, although it would be my first choice. I won't plant something invasive like halls, or a trumpet vine, so I'm hoping I can find a well behaved vine to use.
lisanti07028
bogturtle
Related Professionals
Orangeburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tyler Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Selma Architects & Building Designers · Somerset Architects & Building Designers · Charlotte Architects & Building Designers · Spring Architects & Building Designers · Bloomington Architects & Building Designers · Lafayette Architects & Building Designers · Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers · Sault Ste. Marie Architects & Building Designers · Rapid City Architects & Building Designers · Longview Architects & Building Designers