Software
Houzz Logo Print
nayanikab

Do you happen to have a picture of the wall unit from a different angle? Its gorgeous!

13 years ago
Arnold Schulman · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi - I sent you my email - any chance you could email those pictures to me? Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good morning ,

    I can't find an e-mail with your address in it. Would you mind sending to me again.

    Thank you
  • 13 years ago
    nayanikabarker@gmail.com
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good morning,

    I sent 2 alternate views of the unit. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • 13 years ago
    Can I see additional pictures as well? I'm in love with these shelves. All of your designs are divine! My email address is lauriecann@hotmail.com.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I have sent you 2 more pictures of the unit via your email.
  • 13 years ago
    is this a canvas print of your photo?
  • 13 years ago
    wow,wow just gorgeous, would mind sharing other view?
    spkabongo@gmail.com

    Thank you
  • PRO
  • 12 years ago
    I love the wall unit. May I email you for the additional pictures.
  • 12 years ago
    Oops, forgot the address. It's lum3578@hotmail.com.