piano muter
Having read so many discussions of neighbor/noise issues, I am becoming a bit concerned about our upcoming move to our NYC retirement apartment. I am a professional pianist with a 7 foot grand piano. I doubt I'll really practice all that much, but a few hours a day is likely. When we lived in NYC, we had no problem with practicing many hours on many days, between the stated hours of the building code. We also have a building code where we a re going, but there is the usual statement about affording all, "peace" in their units. Anybody ever tried this product? Does it help? None of my pianist friends have ever used it. (BTW, we don't want it TOTALLY silent: that would defeat the purpose).
Don't waste your time suggesting an electronic keyboard and headphones: that's like telling the NFL to practice with a snurf ball. ;)
Here is a link that might be useful: piano muter

camlan
palomalouOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Palm Bay Interior Designers & Decorators · Columbia Interior Designers & Decorators · Sugar Land Interior Designers & Decorators · Brainerd Interior Designers & Decorators · Williamsport Interior Designers & Decorators · Brattleboro Interior Designers & Decorators · Cowansville Interior Designers & Decorators · Jacksonville Home Remodeling · Sault Ste. Marie Home Remodeling · Phoenix Home Remodeling · Montréal Home Remodeling · Roanoke Kitchen Remodelers · Danbury Kitchen Remodelers · Colorado Springs Kitchen Remodelers · Sanford Kitchen Remodelerscamlan
palomalouOriginal Author