Software
Houzz Logo Print
olivegardener

What are the dimensions of this home?

13 years ago
Russian River Studio · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    I am looking for width, length and height at the peak and base of the shed roof. Thanks! (Beautiful design!)
  • 13 years ago
    I love the use of the windows- very artsy!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi-
    Sorry I missed your question -- for some reason it did not come through my email. Thanks for the kind words about the project -- it was a fun one. The building is 36 ' x 24'. The top of plate at the low side is 9' ( with top of roofing at about 10'-6" above the plate line) - and the top of roofing at the high side is about 20'. The roof pitch is 4.75 in 12.
    Thanks for the question.
    Cathy
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi-
    Sorry I missed your question -- for some reason it did not come through my email. Thanks for the kind words about the project -- it was a fun one. The building is 36 ' x 24'. The top of plate at the low side is 9' ( with top of roofing at about 10'-6" above the plate line) - and the top of roofing at the high side is about 20'. The roof pitch is 4.75 in 12.
    Thanks for the question.
    Cathy
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi-
    Sorry I missed your question -- for some reason it did not come through my email. Thanks for the kind words about the project -- it was a fun one. The building is 36 ' x 24'. The top of plate at the low side is 9' ( with top of roofing at about 10'-6" above the plate line) - and the top of roofing at the high side is about 20'. The roof pitch is 4.75 in 12.
    Thanks for the question.
    Cathy
  • 13 years ago
    Fantastic! Thank you! Beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    is there a floor plan or blueprint available?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi
    I am in the process of working out an arrangement with
    An online service through which I can make the plans if this project
    Available for purchase at a really reasonable cost.
    I will post this as a message to my followers when that is ready.
    Thanks for the question.
    Cathy
  • 13 years ago
    I would also be interested in the plans as well. Thank you!
  • 10 years ago
    Would love to know the square footage and where to view and buy the floor plan.