Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Polka Dots

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Luvs reminded me I hadn't posted these tables.

Lots of DOTS

Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Dots and more dots

Comments (8)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Lots and lots and lots of Dots,
    each table prettier than the last.
    TFS
    Nana

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Nana! They are cheerful!

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

I love everyone of your tables! Very fun and brightened my day. Happy Valentine's Day friend.
    Kath

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Beautiful! LOVE the red especially. You have the most wonderful flair for tables...just lovely.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I love polka dots and all your tables are wonderful. Your red table is so pretty as always.

It always amazes me how you find so many polka dot dishes at such great prices. Will be fun to see more of your polka dot dishes as you post. I would of stocked up at those prices too.

Punk

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

I'm lovin the polka dots. Once again I am amazed at your CTS finds!! When are we ever going to get one of those stores???? I sure would be shopping there!

You find such wonderful pieces and then put together such wonderful tables, I am just in awe.

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh I enjoyed all your polka dots! Esp like the linens you chose for each t'scape...striped, checkered & dotted! Yes, kathleen, as marlene said above, you have the most wonderful flair for tables Just lovely!

Your first pic of the 'pink' is so 'soft' & 'elegant' ...just love this shade of pink & everything you've chosen in the place-settings. Lovely.

The bold yellow & black looks so summery! Looking for 'bumblebees' on this table! And polka dotted napkins to match!

R&W is just so 'crisp' & charming w/shite napkins & red bows for napkin rings...love all the dishes in the place-settings & all the bargain prices $$$! Wow...pays to be a good thrift shopper!

TFS, kathleen & to luvs knowing we 'Holiday-ers' would love to share these t'scapes! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Now you've got me liking polka dots. LOL. And starving for all that yummy food you post as well.
    What am I going to do about you? ;o)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions