Can you tell me where I can purchase these doors?
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 13 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
MODERN ARCHITECTUREEntryway Appeal Can Hinge on a Pivot Door
Larger, heavier and often more dramatic than their swinging cousins, pivot doors fit right in with modern homes
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
MUDROOMSThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Mudroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make a utilitarian mudroom snazzier and better organized with these cheap and easy ideas
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNHow Low Can Hedges Go? Discover Unusual Garden Borders
Short enough to step over, high enough to be a stretch ... check out these radically different hedge styles and tell us your opinion
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES8 Natural Home Materials That Can't Be Beat
See how designing with natural stone, clay, wood and more can give a house luminosity, depth of color and lasting appeal
Full Story
Carson Poetzl, Inc.