Can anyone really explain the BioFresh thing? From the posts (and the Eurostoves video) it seems to more than a gimmick. I've read the whole spiel about perfect humidity/perfect temperature and about the HydroSafe and DrySafe but I really don't understand *how* it works. How is the humidity controlled? How is the drawer temp controlled? How does this affect the rest of the fridge?
I also don't understand how (if at all) it differs from the Miele SmartFresh/MasterCool drawer. Well, okay I *do* understand that the user sets the SmartFresh drawer themselves, but does anyone have any idea if it's supposed to be better or worse than the Liehberr? Anyone know if one is more mechanically sound? Just another thing to break or a really valuable feature?
It's my own dumb fault for looking at the fancy-pants fridges in the first place. DH likes the hard core hinge and metal rails on the Miele and I liked the organization on the Liebherr, and the potential for longer lasting produce is really enticing.
So now I feel I have to thoroughly investigate each fridge before we can decide if either would be worth it for our family. Pros, cons, similarities, differences -- any and all comments would be appreciated.
Thanks so much - as always, I appreciate your thoughtful advice and guidance.
dodge59
hidroman
Related Professionals
Meridian Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Concord Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Sugar Land Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Victoria Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Clearlake Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Santa Barbara Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Vidalia Bathroom Remodelers · Salisbury Bathroom Remodelers · Branson Bathroom Remodelers · Dubuque Bathroom Remodelers · Orange County Bathroom Remodelers · Albuquerque Bathroom Remodelers · Kennewick Bathroom Remodelers · Cincinnati Kitchen Remodelers · Syracuse Kitchen Remodelersrococogurl
Trevor Lawson (Eurostoves Inc)
bibliomomOriginal Author
Trevor Lawson (Eurostoves Inc)
aprince
User
bibliomomOriginal Author
mamaduckling
davidro1
dodge59
bibliomomOriginal Author
dodge59
James McCallum
Life Debugger