Software
Houzz Logo Print
kat9

Love the shutters! What is the color?

13 years ago
New Orleans Charm with a Private Courtyard · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    sea salt I believe
  • 13 years ago
    what color is the exterior white paint?
  • 13 years ago
    It is Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. I love it too!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    What is your source for the ornamental ironwork please?
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me where I can purchase the shutters?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Shutters can be purchased at www.timberlane.com or by calling one of our Solution Specialist at 1-800-250-2221! We offer shutters choices in both wood or synthetic options. We also offer an extensive line of slide bolts, pull-rings, and shutter dogs in array of styles, shapes and sizes. Give us a call our Shutter Professionals are extremely knowledgeable and are there to lend assistance when needed.
  • 3 years ago

    What is shutter color